Some notes on Outside Lands
- Dave Grohl is a tremendous human being and the Foo Fighters fucking killed it.
- I love my job.
- jeankini’s are a thing. I did not know this.
- Neil Young also fucking killed it.
- Sometimes you have to vouch for David Koechner when your security access guy doesn’t recognize him.
- but, dearest girls, walking up to the front of the barricade and asking us to tell James that you’re here and he “knows you” does not actually work in the age of RFID chips. (Especially if you’re kind of a bitch when you do it.)
- it takes a horde of 30 drunk dudes to stampeded a fence. twice.
- but it only takes one drunk dude to forget how to climb a fence
- Reggie Watts may allow you to take a photograph of you touching his lustrous afro if one of your friends bets you ten dollars that you can’t.
- The windmill setup looks much better at night
- Two Gallants were pretty nice surprise and somewhat reminiscent of a 2 person version of Fleet Foxes.
- American males in general have lost all ability to aim correctly whilst peeing. I can’t imagine it being as terrible for women (in this one extremely unique case), however feel free to correct me if the general state of public women’s restrooms involve trying to find the only dry spot on the floor to stand on.
- Today was the first time I’ve ever written down my number (by hand) and given it to a complete stranger, and I must say that it worked out pretty tremendously.
- I love seeing crowds get into shit. More than that, I can’t really even begin to describe how much I love how thoroughly music affects people.
- …But some of ya’ll seriously need to learn to hold your liquor and/or avoid it entirely.
- Did I mention I love my job?
tagged as: stuff. things.